The Preschool Enrichment Program is a series of classes offered after preschool hours to children who are enrolled in the St. James Preschool and is also open to our community. This program is run by St. James’ Activities Ministry, in cooperation with the St. James Preschool.
CLASSES THROUGH ST. JAMES UMC
Online registration has closed. Please email Allen Whittaker (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability for classes offered through St. James UMC.
CLASSES THROUGH OUTSIDE VENDORS
Online registration has closed. Please email Allen Whittaker (email@example.com) to learn more about classes offered by outside companies.
– Preschool Enrichment Classes are open to children ages 1.5-5.5 years. The birthday cut-off is September 1st for the Fall and January 1st for the Spring – please respect this date. Children 3 and up or any child in dance class should be “Independent in the Bathroom” in order to qualify for an after-school class.
– Please see the latest program brochure for when classes begin each semester. – Students will be picked up from their preschool classroom by their Instructor. – No need to sign-up for Lunch Bunch. All classes will take time for either a ‘Power Snack’ or a ‘Light Lunch’. Don’t forget to pack a drink/water bottle! See the course description for directions.
– All participants should wear play clothes. Tennis Shoes (No Crocs or flip flops) are required for our sports classes.
– All classes require participants to be signed-out. We will not release a child to someone other than their parent/guardian unless we have a note. This includes parents of friends, grandparents, nannies, etc. This is in the best interest of your child’s safety. You can send a note in your child’s lunch or contact the Activities Office for questions about this policy.
– Our programs are run by certified instructors who have passed a background check. We also adhere to the two-adult rule. The only exception to the two-adult rule are St. James Preschool Teachers.
Learn more about our St. James Child Protection Policy. >>
– There is no refund for missed classes. PEP is offered and operated by the Activities Ministry of St. James UMC, which is independent of the St. James Preschool. Questions? Contact our Activities Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our program providers…